Busy Daddy and Physical Therapist chronicles his efforts to stay fit and competitive and offers pearls of wisdom from his life in athletics and career in therapy and athletic training

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

"I've heard them all" (EXCUSES)

You have to hand it to Nike (well at least their marketing firm).  They put out some great commercials/ads.  Here are a couple that help motivate me.  The first video I feel like showing all my patients who complain about an injury from which they will fully recover.  Sometimes, I even need to watch this video when I am having a bad training day or some minor soreness.  The video helps give me some perspective on life in general.  I celebrate human movement and the wonderful machine that produces it.

The second video is just plain motivating.  The best video I have found that combines all types of athletes doing various agilities, plyos, and strength training.  I tell patients, friends, and family all the time..."To be a weekend warrior, you have to be a weekday exerciser". 


No comments:

Post a Comment