Busy Daddy and Physical Therapist chronicles his efforts to stay fit and competitive and offers pearls of wisdom from his life in athletics and career in therapy and athletic training

Friday, May 21, 2010

Floyd Landis--trying to crush my HERO?!



With recent headlines, one of my heroes has been accused of blood doping.  I am not sure if the various testing committees will ever have a definitive answer.  Time will tell.  Despite how I or others view his accomplishments and ethics, one has to respect his level of dedication to training.  Today, I wanted to share a great overall strength routine for cyclists.  It focuses on power generation and core stability too.  Enjoy.  The maillot jaune will forever be associated with Lance Armstrong.  Every endurance athlete should have the book to the left on their shelf.  It is a roller coaster ride of emotions and human experience.



Lance Armstrong Strength Training Workout -- powered by http://www.livestrong.com

No comments:

Post a Comment